ISO 50001 Energy Management CourseDownload MS Word Form (for Weekday Course)
S$1200/- Promo @ S$850/- per participant (GST inclusive)
Course notes, tea breaks and lunch provided.
Date & Time
DAY 1 & 2: 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
DAY 1 & 2: 8.30 AM - 7.45 PM
**All course confirmation is based on the total number of confirmed applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees is applicable if the class is cancelled by Avanta.
Avanta Training Centre (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road
About the course
Using the requirements of the internationally adopted ISO 50001, this course seeks to provide knowledge and practical skills required for the design and implementation of an energy management system for the improvement of energy performance. This includes energy-efficient use and consumption through the integration of energy efficiency into management practices at the workplace.
Benefits of course
- Develop skills to identify energy performance indicators and initiate energy action plans.
- Acquire knowledge on the implementation of Energy Management System including identification of training needs, developing communication systems, procurement, etc.
- Be able to identify various means of energy performance monitoring and regulatory compliance evaluation.
Who should attend
This course is catered for technical staff, management representatives and steering committee members of organisations who are implementing or are currently ISO 50001 certified.
- Overview of Energy Industry and Energy Management
- Concept of Energy Performance
- Competence, Training and Awareness
- Surveillance Audit
- Design for improved energy performance
- Procurement of energy services, products, equipment and energy
For more enquiries, please contact us.
All ATP courses accredited by MOM are listed here. We are an Accredited Training Provider approved by MOM to provide these courses as part of the safety requirements for your business and workplaces.
All courses approved by WDA in the WSQ framework are listed here. WSQ is based on national standards developed by WDA in collaboration with various industries comprising industry sectoral frameworks.
Sign up for our Management System, Lead Auditor and other professional courses here including IRCA approved courses, BCM course and more...