This course will cover effective planning and management traffic control at work zone and public safety. Attendees will learn proper management for traffic control and road safety as well as proper planning based on previous case studies.
- Introduction to LTA Code of Practice Traffic Control at Work Zone
- Introduction to relevant safety Acts and Regulations
- Worker and public safety
- Traffic Safety Signage / Devices and usage
- Channelizing and delineation devices
- Procedure in effective lane closure
- Traffic Controller operation requirement (Building and road work Construction projects)
- Manual operated STOP/GO operation practical/ Assessment
For all workers involved in roadwork, traffic control working on / near / adjacent to the road or construction site access (especially those involved in roadwork projects/ building construction traffic controllers).