This course will cover effective planning and management of traffic control at work zone and public safety. Attendees will learn proper management for traffic control and road safety as well as proper planning based on previous case studies.
- Introduction to Safety and Road Works requirements
- Risk of road works
- Pedestrian and Public Safety
- Safety principles of traffic control
- Traffic control planning and supervision
- Traffic control Zones design and implementation
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Highway closure procedure
- Emergency Traffic Management
- Traffic Controller STOP/GO Supervision
- Assessment & Written Test
This course is suitable for personnel involved in supervision of roadwork, traffic control on / near / adjacent to the road or construction site access (especially those involved in roadwork projects/ building construction traffic controllers).