(inclusive of GST)
*SDF Funding Available
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
The course is approved by Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) and National Resuscitation Council (NRC), Singapore.
9 SDU points awarded upon successful completion.
Course Code: CRS-N-0035006
- Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for entire course
- Written Assessment: 80% to pass CERTFA-AED MCQ
- Practical Assessment: Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)
Course Medium: English
The CERT First Aid with CPR+AED is a course which combines the first aid knowledge with CPR practice and usage of AED simultaneously into one complete course.
Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
1. Duties and Responsibilities of a First Aider
2. Management of Bleedings and Cuts
3. Management of Fractures and Dislocations
4. Management of Skin and Burn Injuries
5. CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and the Use of AED
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Corporate companies who wish to complete their CERT first aid course under SCDF and those who installed AEDs at their premises.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
- Does not have any history or underlying medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities/problems such as knee, spinal or joints injury (please consult your doctor to get the necessary clearance to undertake the CPR practice and assessment)
- Pregnant ladies are highly discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons