per pax (GST Incl.)
Promotional Fee price at $2500/- for course dates during Public Holidays.
CEH is the world’s most advanced certified ethical hacking course that covers 18 of the most current security domains any individual will ever want to know when they are planning to beef-up the information security posture of their organization.
The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals.
• Introduction to ethical hacking
• Foot printing and reconnaissance
• Scanning networks
• System hacking
• Malware threats
• Social engineering
• Denial of service
• Session hijacking
• Hacking web applications
• SQL injection
• Hacking wireless networks
• Hacking web servers
• Hacking mobile platforms
• Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypot
• Cloud computing
• Thorough introduction to ethical hacking
• Exposure to threat vectors and counter measures
• Addresses emerging areas of cloud and mobile hacking
• Prepares you to combat Trojans, malware, backdoors and more
• Enables you to hack using mobile
• Number of questions: 125
• Test duration: 4 Hours
• Test format: Multiple choice
• Test delivery: ECC exam, VUE
• Exam prefix: 312-50 (ECC exam), 312-50 (VUE)
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.