Maximum number of participants per session will be -30
INHOUSE training available (terms and condition apply)Attendance:
A Manhole Worker, when appointed by the Principal or Employer of a workplace, will play the role of either an entrant or an attendant.
The entrant has the responsibility to:
- coordinate with the attendant, supervisor and manhole safety assessor to ensure safe entry in and egress from the manhole,
- assess the working conditions in the manhole and evacuate when it is unsafe to work,
- only carry out prescribed work activities, for allowed durations, as approved on the entry permit.
The attendant has the responsibility to :
- coordinate with the entrant, supervisor and manhole safety assessor to ensure entrants safe entry in and egress from the manhole,
- prevent unauthorized entry into the manhole,
- maintain regular visual and / or verbal contact with the entrants
- assess the working conditions in the manhole and alert the entrants to evacuate when the manhole is unsafe to work in,
- alert the rescue personnel to activate the rescue operation.
Certificate will be awarded to the company