*For basic First Aid course, please go to ‘Basic First Aid Awareness Training Program’.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
This course is accredited by National Resuscitation Council (NRC), Singapore.
Attendance Criteria: Trainee must achieve 100% attendance for CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) module.
- Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for entire course
- Written Assessment: 80% to pass CPR & AED MCQ
- Practical Assessment: Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)Course Medium: EnglishCourse Information
The CPR+AED course combines the CPR practice and usage of AED simultaneously into one complete course.
Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
Who should attend
• Corporate companies who have installed AEDs at their premises
• Community Centres
• Members of the public.
- Knowledge and skills on both CPR and AED
- Simplifies the process for individual and layperson to learn CPR techniques while effectively applying the AED (automated external defibrillator), a device which can shock a dying heart rhythm going back to life.
- Participants will be trained according to the latest release of national guidelines on CPR and AED
1. Cardiac Arrest and You
a. Heart Attack
b. Chain of Survival
2. Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
a. Adult One-Person CPR
b. Chest-Compression Only CPR
c. Two-Person CPR
3. Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
b. Indications for Use of an AED
c. Preparation of Casualty for AED Use
d. Defibrillation Procedure
e. Post-Incident Procedures
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
- Does not have any history or underlying medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities/problems such as knee, spinal or joints injury (please consult your doctor to get the necessary clearance to undertake the CPR practice and assessment)
- Pregnant ladies are highly discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons
DAY 1 : 02:00 PM - 06:00 PM
DAY 1 : 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Proceed to Register (Step 2)
**All course confirmation is based on the total number of confirmed
applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees is applicable if
the class is cancelled by Avanta.