40 hours (5-day course)
per participant (FULL Fee)
SDF and SFC Funding available
- Register this course with the OHSAS 18001 Conversion course @ $1550/-
- Register this course with ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course @ $2498/-
- Register 3-in-1, this course with the OHSAS Conversion course AND ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor course @ $2999/-
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
CQI-IRCA Approved course Ref. No: 18046
40 SDU points awarded upon successful completion.
Course code: CRS-N-0033201
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Environmental Management Systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 (as applicable). All reference to ISO standards in these documents are to the current versions, unless stated otherwise.
- Ability to list the principles and interpret the requirements of Environmental management.
- Ability to analyse the implementation and judge the effectiveness of the Environmental management system to meet specified contractual requirements and international practices.
- Create awareness in the organisation on the environmental aspects and its impacts.
- Help organisation to comply with the legal and other requirements.
- Achieve second or third party registration.
Who should attend?
Especially relevant for internal auditors, management representatives and those responsible for implementing their department’s internal Environmental programs or who want to be formally recognised and registered as auditors.
- ISO 14001:2015 principles and practices
- Review of ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Audit planning and preparation
- Review of quality system documents
- Audit performance
- Non-conformances and corrective action
- The closing meeting
- Audit report and audit follow-up
- Practical workshops
- Written examination (successful candidates will be issued a certificate recognized by the international register for certified auditors (CQI-IRCA) as part of the requirements for registration as assessors)
Participants are to have the following as part of their Prior Knowledge before attending this course:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The intended outcomes of Environmental Management system:
- Enhancement of Environmental Performance
- Fulfillment of Compliance Obligations
- Achievement of Environmental Objectives.
- Knowledge of the requirement of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001.