per participant (NETT Fee)
SDF Funding, SFC Funding, e2i Funding, NTUC Member discount and SkillsFuture credit available.
- E2i Grant of SGD $600/- per pax available for Singaporeans and PRs.
- NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Terms and conditions apply.
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
38 PDU points awarded upon successful completion.
CQI-IRCA Approved Course. Ref. No. : 17623Course code: CRS-N-0030107
EnMS Auditor CertificationStudents who successfully complete this EnMS Auditor/Lead Auditor course will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI-IRCA EnMS Lead Auditor (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor).Aim of Training Course Provide students with the knowledge and skills to perform, first, second and third party audits of Energy management systems to the current ISO 50001 standard. Provide confidence to organisations, regulatory authorities, accreditation bodies, certification bodies, businesses, and to stakeholders at large, that auditors certified to the Energy Management Systems Auditor program are competent.Course Outline
- ISO 50001 - The Purpose, Structure and Requirements
- Auditing Skills (Plan, Conduct, Report and Follow up)
- Auditing Energy Management Systems
DAY 1 - 5 : 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
DAY 1 - 5 : 08:30 AM - 07:45 PM
Proceed to Register (Step 2)
**All course confirmation is based on the total number of confirmed
applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees is applicable if
the class is cancelled by Avanta.