CQI-IRCA Approved course Ref. No: 18037
40 SDU points awarded upon successful completion.
Course code: CRS-N-0033855
1) Highlight the significant changes on the new 2015 standard as compared to the interpretation and application of the current ISO 9001 Standard.
2) Focus on ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 Standard requirements
3) Strengthen the foundation of audit methodology, skill & techniques.
4) Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification.
5) Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
• Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit.
• Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application.
• Understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on a quality management system audit.
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use.
• Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements.
• ISO 9001:2015 principles and practices
• Review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
• Audit planning and preparation
• Review of quality system documents
• Audit performance
• Non-conformances and corrective action
• The closing meeting
• Audit report and audit follow-up
• Practical workshops
Successful candidates will be issued a certificate recognized by the International Register for Certified Auditors (CQI-IRCA) as part of the requirements for registration as assessors.