IN-HOUSE training available (Terms and Conditions apply)Course Objective
The objective of this training is primarily to address concerns regarding
- Handling the needs of difficult customers
- Poor communication
- Poor frontline services
- Low motivation
- Absence of teamwork in the department
- Conflicts at workplace resulting in low morale
This 2 days training has been divided into 2 levels of training which integrates all these concerns and will the focus on cases and scenarios.Methodology
Workshop will include lectures, role-play, case study and simulation activities.Who Should Attend?
- Customer Service Staff
- Front liners
- PR/Admin Staff
Workshop will include lectures, role-play, case study and simulation activities.Course Content
- What is effective communication?
- Communication Barriers: How it has an influence in customer care?
- Cultures: Are customers the victims?
- The Basic Rules of Customer Service in Dealing with Difficult Customers
- The Art of Handling the Needs of Challenging Customers
- Looking from the Customers’ Perspective
- A Positive Attitude in dealing with Challenging Customers
- Individual & Teamwork: What are the differences?
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course and pass the assessment.