This course is designed to equip participants to learn new knowledge skills and ideas to conduct Feasibility Studies, Market, Key Organizational/Technical and Financial Issues in Real Estate Development.
- What is Feasibility Study?
- Conducting a Feasibility Study is Good Business Practice.
- Case Study – Redevelopment of CPF Building.
- A Project Development Feasibility Study is an analysis and evaluation of a proposed project to determine if it has:
- Market Issues.
- Key Organizational/Technical Issues
- Financial Issues
On Completion of this unit, Learner will have the knowledge and application to;
- Prepare Feasibility Study and Organize Project Development Team.
- Analysis and evaluation of a proposed project.
- Professional Conversion,
- Real Estate Agents
- Retrenchment Personnel
- Retired Army or Police Personnel
- Fresh Graduates
Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course.