16 SDU points awarded upon successful completion.
Course Code: CRS-N-0040065
This course aims to develop and implement efficient management by using the knowledge of ISO 14001:2015. Using internal audit approach to fine-tune the management system of organisations by providing knowledge and practical skills in the field for auditing Environmental Management System as per the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 as new launch in this year
- Be able to plan for appropriate and recognize environmental aspect and impact
- Defined the audit scope, criteria, frequency, methodologies, responsibilities and requirements
- How to carry out documentation review, interviews and site inspection during an audit
- Be able to plan, prepare and execute integrated management system internal audit effectively
- Develop the skills of evaluating significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective/preventive measure
- Preparation of audit report
- Accredited as a certified internal auditor for ISO 14001: 2015
- Staff who are responsible for their company’s ISO 14001 Management System
- Personnel who are keen to learn to conduct ISO14001:2015