per participant (GST Exclusive)
Course notes, tea breaks and lunch provided.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
About the course
Using the requirements of the internationally adopted ISO 50001, this course seeks to provide knowledge and practical skills required for the design and implementation of an energy management system for the improvement of energy performance. This includes energy-efficient use and consumption through the integration of energy efficiency into management practices at the workplace.Benefits of course
- Develop skills to identify energy performance indicators and initiate energy action plans.
- Acquire knowledge on the implementation of Energy Management System including identification of training needs, developing communication systems, procurement, etc.
- Be able to identify various means of energy performance monitoring and regulatory compliance evaluation.
Who should attend
This course is catered for technical staff, management representatives and steering committee members of organisations who are implementing or are currently ISO 50001 certified.Course Outline
- Overview of Energy Industry and Energy Management
- Concept of Energy Performance
- Competence, Training and Awareness
- Surveillance Audit
- Design for improved energy performance
- Procurement of energy services, products, equipment and energy
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- WPLN ESS Level 5 Certificate or GCE “O” or "N" Level
DAY 1 - 2 : 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
DAY 1 - 2 : 08:30 AM - 07:45 PM
**All course confirmation is based on the total number of confirmed
applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees is applicable if
the class is cancelled by Avanta.