per participant (FULL FEE, GST Incl.)
Course notes, refreshment and lunch provided.
SkillsFuture Credit available
Course code: CRS-N-0040372
Using the requirements of the internationally adopted ISO 50001, the EnMS Internal Auditor course seeks to provide knowledge and practical skills required for the Auditing an energy management system for the improvement of energy performance.
• Overview of Energy Industry and Energy Management
• Concept of Energy Performance
• Competence, Training and Awareness
• Surveillance Audit
• Design for improved energy performance
• Procurement of energy services, products, equipment and energy
Benefits of course
- Develop skills to identify energy performance indicators and initiate energy action plans.
- Acquire knowledge on the implementation of Energy Management System including identification of training needs, developing communication systems, procurement, etc.
- Be able to identify various means of energy performance monitoring and regulatory compliance evaluation.
Who should attend?
This course is catered for technical staff, management representatives and steering committee members of organisations who are implementing or are currently ISO 50001 certified.