per pax (GST inclusive)
SDF Funding available (subj. to WDA T&Cs)
Promotional Fee price at $250/- for course dates during Deepavali and for Evening Courses!
Training Centres (Tuas)
47C Tuas South Ave 1, Tuas Cove Industrial Centre, Singapore 637241
Training Centres (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre, Singapore 627605
20 SDU points awarded upon successful completion.
Course code: CRS-N-0033263
Managing Work-At-Height course integrates the existing WAH courses into a holistic programme to provide a broad overview of working at heights. The courses for supervisors, assessors and managers are integrated to provide trainees a better understanding and appreciation of each role’s system. The provision under the WAH Regulations, with regards to the roles of the various personnel under the Permit-to-Work System, still applies.
Who Should Attend?
Persons involved in supervision, the planning / assessment and / or management of “Work-at-Height” activities.
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
- Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk and implement control measures for WAH activities
- Review the necessary fall prevention / protection control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
- Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
- Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
- Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and First-line Response in an emergency
Only participants with 100% attendance will be eligible to sit for the assessment. Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course and pass the assessment.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4, or equivalent.