Promotional Fee price at $320/- for course dates during Public Holidays.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course Medium: English
Attendance 100%, Written Assessment 70%, Practical Assessment – Competent
This course is designed for personnel appointed to perform gas testing in confined spaces/manholes prior to entry/work and periodically to ensure the atmosphere is
within the confined spaces/manholes is safe for continuous occupancy.
- Legislation and Code of Practice on Confined Space Work
- Duties and Responsibilities of all personnel involved in confined space work
- Manhole Hazards Part A - Atmospheric Hazard
- Manhole Hazards Part B - Physical and Biological Hazards
- Risk Assessment
- Manhole Entry Permit System
- Type of Gas Monitoring Instruments, their Applications and Limitations
- Accident Case Studies of Accidents in Manholes
- Selection, use, fit and maintenance of personal protective equipment use for work in manholes
- Communication and Emergency Response Plan
- Prevention and Control of Manhole Hazards
- Gas Testing Procedures
Participant must have successfully completed the following:
i) WSQ Supervise Work in Confined Space Operation (formerly known as Safety Instruction Course (Manhole) under MOM ATP scheme);
ii) Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course with at least 3 years of relevant experience in confined spaces/manholes.