88 hours of lecture, 4 hours of written examination.
per participant (GST inclusive)
Course Fee: $500/- to be paid during registration
Course notes and refreshment provided.
(Last day for course registration: at least 1 week before the course start date)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
CertificationUpon successful completion of the certificate, delegates will receive a NEBOSH certificate and they can apply for a membership with Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) and/or International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as its qualification meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the IIRSM.
The candidates who complete the NEBOSH course can register for the Registered safety officer or register safety professional courses.
This is a mandatory requirement for aspirants who wish to work in other countries.
Aim of Training CourseTo provide a basic for progression to NEBOSH International Diploma. To improve delegates ability to identify hazards and recommend appropriate action by: Developing the ability to investigate accidents and make cost effective recommendations. Developing a practical understanding of safety legislation. Developing an appreciation of human and organisational problems and possible solutions.
Prior KnowledgeThis course does not require delegates to have prior knowledge on health and safety, but delegates must be able to understand and write English.
Management of international health & safety Control of international workplace risks International health & safety practical application
1. Foundation in Safety and Health
2. Health and Safety management system 1- Policy
3. Health and Safety management system 2 – Organizing
4. Health and Safety Management system 3 – planning
5. Health and Safety Management systems 4- Measuring, audit and review
6. Workplace hazards and Risk Control
7. Transport Hazards and risk control
8. Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
9. Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
10. Electrical Safety
11. Physical and Psychological health Hazards and risk control
12. Fire Safety
13. Chemical and Biological health Hazards and Risk Control.
1. Minimum WPLN level 5 or ‘O’ level
2. 3-4 years of experience in the relevant field
DAY 1 - 21 : 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
DAY 22 : (Exam) : 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
DAY 1 - 10 : 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
DAY 11 : (Exam) : 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
DAY 1 - 8 : 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
DAY 9 : 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
DAY 10 : (Exam) : 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Proceed to Register (Step 2)
**All course confirmation is based on the total
number of confirmed applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees
is applicable if the class is cancelled by Avanta.