17.5 hours (including 2 hours 40 minutes of assessment)
*For basic First Aid course, please go to Basic First Aid Awareness Training Program.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
17 SDU points awarded upon successful completion of the course.
: 17 hours 30 minutes (including 2 hours 40 minutes of assessment)
Trainee must achieve 75% attendance for entire course and achieve 100% attendance for CPR + AED.Pass Criteria:
Written Assessment for 20 OFAC MCQ: 70% to Pass
Written Assessment for 20 CPR + AED MCQ: 80% to Pass
Practical Assessment: Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)Course Medium:
This is a mandatory training course for Occupational First Aiders. The aim of this first aid course is to train individuals to render first aid treatment to the casualty during an emergency or accident at the workplace.
Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations 2006 Reg. 5 (2) stipulates that “every person appointed as a First Aider shall have undergone and successfully completed such training in first-aid treatment as the Commissioner may approve”.
Who should attend
The course is for individuals holding current and valid Occupational First Aid course certificate which is near to expiry and wishes to renew this certification. At least 3 months validity.
1. Enables trainees and corporates to renew and meet Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) act requirements.
2. Update trainees on safety protocols and safety regulations at workplace.
3. Participants will be updated according to the latest guidelines of National Resuscitation Council on CPR and AED
4. Revison on management of medical emergencies, CPR and choking scenarios
5. Recap appropriate response and establish emergency action plan
6. Identifying common hazards and dangers at the work place
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
DAY 1 : 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
DAY 2 : 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Proceed to Register (Step 2)
**All course confirmation is based on the total number of confirmed
applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees is applicable if
the class is cancelled by Avanta.