This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to promote a common set of Attitudes, Behaviors and Competencies (ABC) as the essential components of WSH culture within the organization.
- Identify the characteristics of a positive WSH Culture in an organisation
- Explain the benefits of promoting a positive WSH Culture in an organisation to relevant stakeholders
- Recognize the potential barriers to WSH Culture development in an Organisation
- Take steps to promote WSH Culture to relevant stakeholders in an Organisation
- Observe and record changes of the WSH Culture development in an organization
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course