Attendance 100%, Assessment 60%Course Medium:
English, Mandarin, BengaliCourse Overview
The MSOC is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in the metal working industry. Metal working workers are required to go through the MSOC before they start work at the factory. The Workplace Safety and Health (Factories, Safety Training Courses order â€“ clause 2 (9)) stipulates that â€œAny worker employed in manual labour to carry out work in a factory engaged in the manufacture of basic metals, fabricated metal products, machinery or equipment and electrical machinery and equipment must undergo a safety and health training course approved by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety and Health.â€
>> Understand legal obligation in workplace safety and health
>> Identify hazards in a Factory.
>> Recognise all types of industrial safety signs.
>> Apply for safety permit prior to hot work
>> Put on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
>> Take safety precaution when working with different hazard.
>> Respond in case of fire or emergencyCourse Outline
- Legal Obligation
- Fire and Explosion Hazards
- Prevention of Fires and Explosion
- Preventive Measures for Specialised Operations
- Preventive Measures for Material Handling
- Preventive Measures for Mechanical and Electrical Works
- Preventive Measures for Working At Height
- Preventive Measures for Working in Confined Space
- Personal Protective Equipment