INHOUSE training available (terms and condition apply)Course Objective
To help those managing software projects to improve success rates and reduce failure of the projects.Who Should Attend?
Those looking at implementing software projects. Those involved in delivering or project managing software projects.Course Content
- ITIL foundation and planning to execution of a project.
- Creating a RACI and buy in from stakeholders.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- ITIL areas of service planning, service delivery, reduced costs Handling third party vendors, improved customer satisfaction
- Risk Management
- Change Management in IT projects.
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course and pass the assessment.