per participant (FULL FEE, GST Incl.)
Course notes, refreshment and lunch provided.
SkillsFuture Credit available
Course code: CRS-N-0040319
Using the requirements of the internationally adopted SS 506/OHSAS, the OHSAS Internal Auditor course seeks to provide knowledge and practical skills required for Auditing Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
• Overview of Occupational health and Safety management System
• Concept of hazard risk identification
• Competence, Training and Awareness
• Surveillance Audit
• Design for improved OHS Performance
Benefits of course
- Develop skills to identify Hazards and Risks and initiate control measures.
- Acquire knowledge on the implementation of Occupational health and safety Management system including identification of training needs, developing communication systems, procurement, etc.
- Be able to identify various means of OHS monitoring and regulatory compliance evaluation.
Who should attend?
This course is catered for technical staff, management representatives and steering committee members of organisations who are implementing or are currently OHSAS 18001 certified.