3 hours (half day)
per participant (GST inclusive)
To sign up for WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 2), please click here.
To sign up for WSQ Develop a Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS) Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 4), please click here.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
Course Medium: English
bizSAFE is a five-step programme to assist SMEs build up their WSH capabilities in order to achieve quantum improvements in safety and health standards at the workplace.To embark on the bizSAFE journey, your enterprise’s top management has to sign up for a bizSAFE workshop for CEOs/Top Management conducted by the bizSAFE service providers. Upon completion of the workshop, your company will be granted bizSAFE Level 1 status by the WSH Council.
- Provide understanding of the WSH Act and its subsidiary regulations including Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations and Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health Risk Management (RMCP)
- Introduction the concept bizSAFE.
- Enable top management to understand the role they play towards cultivating good safety culture in the workplace.
- Facilitate participants to prepare their own WSH Policy.
- Overview of WSH Act, subsidiary legislation.
- Introduction to Risk Management concept, bizSAFE Concept
- How to create a conducive safety culture in the company.
- Financial planning; balancing profitability and safety in the organization.
- Individual Assignment/ Group Discussion.
- Official endorsement of the company’s WSH Policy.
Avanta Global bizSAFE Starter Kit
*Applicable for companies who sign up for bizSAFE Level 3 Consultancy.
No. of Pax
|Workshop for CEO / Top Management
(bizSAFE Level 1)
|WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan
(bizSAFE Level 2)
|Consultancy on Risk Management and
bizSAFE Level 3
(Limited Time Offer**)
To sign up, please quote “Avanta Global bizSAFE Starter Kit” and email to email@example.com or call +65 6295 2112.
HALF DAY : 02:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Proceed to Register (Step 2)
**All course confirmation is based on the total number of confirmed
applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees is applicable if
the class is cancelled by Avanta.