(9 hrs training + 3 hrs of assessment which includes written and case study)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Course code: CRS-Q-0026157-WP02
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to coordinate the formulation, implementation and management review of a WSH policy within an organisation.
- Identify and collect relevant organisational information to formulate a WSH policy in accordance with WSH management system standards
- Facilitate the implementation of WSH policy in accordance with the organisational procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Coordinate the management review of WSH policy
- Monitor the progress of WSH management programs in meeting the determined WSH objectives
- Track closure of recommended actions arising from management review for continual improvement.