16 hours (Incl. 2 hours of assessment)
Course code: CRS-Q-0026408-WP02
WSH Professionals Framework(Certification in Workplace Safety & Health)
Course ObjectivesThis unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH representative to participate in compliance inspection and report the outcome of the inspection to superiors in the organisation.
- Facilitate the conduct of compliance inspection in accordance with organisational procedures
- Participate in WSH inspections in accordance with applicable legal requirements and organisational procedures
- Identify non-compliances, unsafe work conditions and unsafe work practices according to organisational procedures
- Report inspection findings and observations to superiors using appropriate channels and formats
- Participate in monitoring status of corrective and preventive actions in accordance with management instructions
Target ApplicantsThe job role(s)/occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include:• WSH Representatives• WSH Promoters• WSH Advocatesor equivalent
DAY 1 - 2 : 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
**All course confirmation is based on the total number of confirmed
applicants for the batch. Refund of full course fees is applicable if
the class is cancelled by Avanta.