Good communication skills are at the very heart of building strong relations. A good communicator is someone with effective interaction skills who is able to negotiate and manage conflicts. Help your staff achieve greater heights in their communication and relationship skills through this course. This course aims to equip participants with skills that enable them to participate in communications and conduct simple negotiations in situations of conflict at the workplace to achieve “win-win” solutions.
- Interpret and analyse information received at the workplace
- Plan response to information received after considering social and cultural background of recipients
- Using appropriate communication techniques to clarify and respond to information
- Identify signs, stages and causes of conflicts at the workplace
- Define the conflict and identify points of difference and contentions objectively
- Negotiate for mutually acceptable solutions using effective communication and negotiation skills
- Communicate outcome of the negotiation and propose relevant recommendations to the supervisor
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in supervisory roles or individuals in professional/talent positions without supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed, who have to interact extensively with others on a daily basis, provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships for workplace efficiency.
Statement of Attainment on completion of the course.