per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
To equip key personnel in the business unit involved in crisis Level 4 management, and/or business continuity planning with critical knowledge and skills that will enable them to conduct effective crisis management.
- Define, identify and classify sources of disruptive events for input into crisis management plan.
- Analyse and evaluate sources of risk in accordance with assessment criteria.
- Identify and record critical business functions in order to identify high risk areas in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Compile a high risk profile for business unit to determine and highlight the high risk consideration areas to relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret a risk profile for business unit to make recommendations of risk response in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
Who is this course for?
- Managers who implement and monitor organizational program who are in capacity to recommend solutions.
- Business Continuity Managers, Risk Managers, BU Coordinators and Department Representatives responsible for monitoring BCM Program and /or developing Crisis Management Plans.
- Personnel who are keen to learn more on crisis risk assessment.