(10.5 training + 1.75hrs of assessments which includes written, case study)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to coordinate the company’s WSH Management System in compliance with the WSH Act, relevant Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP).
- Identify the emergency situations in accordance with organisational procedures
- Coordinate the implementation of WSH Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan in accordance with the identified emergency situations
- Coordinate the conduct of the appropriate emergency response drills in accordance with the emergency preparedness and response plan
- Coordinate the maintenance of emergency response equipment
- Organize the review of the emergency preparedness and response plan