A statement of attainment SOA will be awarded on completion of the course.
This course covers the evaluation methods to be applied in three main areas: Human-Body-Centred, Information-Centred and Organisation-Centred ergonomics.
Who Should Attend?
This course would be suitable for Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Professionals, Occupational Hygiene Professionals, Occupational Health Professionals and other professionals in OH-related fields and others who would like to gain more knowledge in health effects evaluation due to hazardous substances at the workplace.
• Course Introduction
• Data Collection Processes
• Ergonomic Factors
• Approaches to Evaluation
• Methods for Ergonomics Evaluation
• Usage of Measuring Equipment
• Ergonomics Standards, Guidelines and References
• Risk Management Process
• Control Measures for Ergonomics-Related Hazards
• Performance Indicators