Course code: CRS-Q-0027571-WP02
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH representative to identify a range of hazards, use risk matrix to evaluate the risk and take appropriate risk control measures according to the organisation's SOP.
- Relevant WSH legal and other requirements
- Risk Management Framework
- Types of Risk Assessment format
- Types of WSH Hazards associated in a workplace
- Safe Work Procedures
- Common Safety Signs
- Classification of risk using risk matrix
- Relevant stakeholders
- Risk Control Measures
Who should attend?
- Construction Site Supervisors, Project Co-coordinators, Foreman, Site engineer, Clerks-of-Works and general workers in the construction industry.
- Engineering graduates or individuals with diploma qualifications and above who wish to work in the construction industry
Statement of Attainment on completion of the course.