(21 hrs training + 3 hrs of assessment which includes written, case study)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to identify WSH hazards, unsafe work conditions/practices, and recommend reasonable practical control measures at the workplace for a number of key industries including construction, manufacturing, marine, petro-chemical and services.
- Identify WSH hazards including unsafe work conditions and practices at the workplace
- Evaluate the risk level of the hazards identified
- Recommend and implement WSH control measures in accordance to the organisational Risk Management Plan
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the implemented control Measures
- Identify gaps in the existing control measures and report to management for appropriate corrective actions and preventive actions