(21 hrs training + 3 hrs assessments which includes written, case study)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to respond to an incident, conduct the investigation, write an incident report and contribute suggestions to prevent future recurrences.
- Respond promptly and report the incident in accordance with WSH legal requirements.
- Conduct WSH incident investigation together with WSH incident investigation team in accordance with organisation procedures
- Identify causes of incident and contribute suggestions on corrective and preventive measures to address the possible root causes of incident
- Generate an incident report through iReport to relevant authorities
- Monitor and report progress of corrective and preventive actions in accordance with organisational procedure