17 hours. 2-day course.
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course code: CRS-Q-0027121-BM
- Allocate resources for response-handling in accordance to crisis management plan
- Identify crisis response and recover activities to be implemented in accordance with recovery strategies and business continuity strategies
- Document crisis response and recovery activities data in accordance with information format requirements
- Implement ‘return-to-normal’ procedures in accordance with crisis management plan
- Communicate organizational crisis management key messages to relevant stakeholders
Who should attend?
Crisis management managers, departmental heads, high potentials being groomed for leadership positions.
Statement of Attainment on completion of the course.
Learners with at least 'O' Level or equivalent.