28 hours (4-day course)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
28 SDU points awarded upon successful completion
Course code: CRS-Q-0027144-OH
A statement of attainment SOA will be awarded on completion of the course.
This course provides the learner with the knowledge to apply skills in the identification and analysis of indoor air quality (IAQ) problems, to conduct IAQ audits to ensure and assess the situation, and implement control measures for the mitigation of IAQ issues.
Who Should Attend?
This course would be suitable for persons who want to attain the qualification recognized as the competent person for managing indoor air quality by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower and the National Environment Agency, Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) professionals and Occupational Hygiene (OH) professionals.
• Types of IAQ Problems
• IAQ Guidelines
• Legal and Other Requirements
• Definition of IAQ Parameters
• Conduct Air Sampling and Measuring IAQ
• Standard Measurement Methods
• Maintenance of Waste Water Treatment Program
• Standard Measurement Methods of IAQ
• Control Measures to Mitigate IAQ Problems
• Water Treatment program for the Control of Legionella Bacteria
• IAQ Management program
- WSQ Employability Skills Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 6; or Grade C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level for English and Mathematics and
- Grade C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level Science (Physics)
Preference will be given to candidates who have at least 2 years of working experience in any industry.