40 hours (incl. 4 hours of assessment)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
40 SDU points awarded upon successful completion
Course code: CRS-Q-0027418-OH
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and be equipped with the application skills in measuring and assessing contaminants at the workplace.
- Selecting the appropriate equipment to conduct sampling of hazardous substances the workplace
- Evaluating the exposure levels to hazardous substances
- Assess the risks due to hazardous substances
- Analyse the Air-Borne Contaminants and Anticipate Their Ill-Health
- Formulate A Sampling Strategy for the Measurement and Monitoring of Hazardous Substances
- Sampling of Air-Borne Contaminants
- Analysis of the Monitoring Results and Evaluation of the Health Risks
- Compose the Monitoring Report that Meet the Relevant Legal Requirements and Objectives of the Monitoring
This course is suitable for personnel in Managerial or Supervisory, Occupational Hygiene (OH) professionals, or Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) professionals.
Literacy and Numeracy
- WSQ Employability Skills Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 6; or
- Grade C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level for English and Mathematics
- Grade C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level Science (Chemistry)