(9 hrs training + 3 hrs assessments which includes written, case study)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to plan and conduct WSH inspection, monitor compliance and compile a report on the WSH performance in an organisation.
- Plan and conduct WSH inspection to determine conformity with acceptable
- WSH conditions and behaviors in accordance with organisational procedures
- Report findings on non-conformance WSH conditions and behaviors to relevant stakeholders in accordance with organisational procedures
- Recommend corrective and preventive actions to address the findings in accordance with organisational procedures
- Monitor closure of the corrective and preventive actions with reference to identified WSH performance indicators
- Compile a report on company’s WSH performance in accordance with organisational procedures