(10.75 training + 2.25 hrs of assessments which includes written, case study)
per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne Singapore 339941
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to promote a common set of Attitudes, Behaviors and Competencies (ABC) as the essential components of WSH culture within the organization.
- Identify the characteristics of a positive WSH Culture in an organisation
- Explain the benefits of promoting a positive WSH Culture in an organisation to relevant stakeholders
- Recognize the potential barriers to WSH Culture development in an Organisation
- Take steps to promote WSH Culture to relevant stakeholders in an Organisation
- Observe and record changes of the WSH Culture development in an organisation