Course code: CRS-Q-0027006-WP02
Learners will gain the required competencies to supervise workplace safety and health practices in their workplaces. Learners will acquire competencies in planning workplace safety and health activities, implementing safe work practices and maintaining workplace risk control measures.
1. Plan workplace safety and health activities
2. Implement safe work practices
3. Maintain workplace risk control measures
Who should attend?
- Construction Site Supervisors, Project Co-coordinators, Foreman, Site engineer, Clerks-of-Works and general workers in the construction industry.
- Engineering graduates or individuals with diploma qualifications and above who wish to work in the construction industry
Statement of Attainment on completion of the course.