What is ISO 37001:2016?
ISO 37001:2016 specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system.
- Bribery in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors;
- By the organization;
- By the organization's personnel acting on the organization's behalf or for its benefit;
- By the organization's business associates acting on the organization's behalf or for its benefit;
- Bribery of the organization;
- Of the organization's personnel in relation to the organization's activities;
- Of the organization's business associates in relation to the organization's activities;
- Direct and indirect bribery (e.g. a bribe offered or accepted through or by a third party).
ISO 37001:2016 does not specifically address fraud, cartels and other anti-trust/competition offences, money-laundering or other activities related to corrupt practices, although an organization can choose to extend the scope of the management system to include such activities.
How can Avanta Help?
Committed to the realization, adoption, exsecution and implementation of the Anti-bribery management systems.
1)Creation and adoption of the Management System
- Check the activities, processes, current regulations for industry standards and the roles and functions;
- The establishment of the Corporate Workgroup and definition of the work plan to be followed by mutual agreement between Avanta Global and top management;
- Identification of the Purpose and Scope of the ABMS;
- Definition of the structure and responsibilities;
- Establishment of company policy and prior identification of targets and related indicators.
- Preparation of documented information, which will cover:
- Management procedures of the ABMS;
- Related forms;
- Manual of the ABMS(if necessary).
According to the contents of ISO 37001:2016
• Normative references
• Terms and definitions
• Context of the organization
• Performance evaluation
• Annex A Guidance on the use of this document
2) Execution and Implementation
Support the application of the documents of the Anti-bribery management systems, training of personnel in the field to improve the documentation system and processes in the achievement of the efficiency of the same.
3) Certified training course
4) Internal Audit
During the 'internal audit compliance and effectiveness of the Anti-bribery management systems, the activities will be:
• Presentation of the requirements and of the results;
• Opening of the corrective and preventive actions necessary based on the results of the Audit;
• Completion of Review Management;
• Adaptation, where necessary, of the A-b MS.
5) Support during the Audit Certification Body
Assistance, as an observer, in the course of the audit, Document and Surveillance, by the Certifying and clarifications based on the findings by the internal audit and Review Board.
Expected Result: Certification according to ISO 37001:2016.
Tel: +65 6417 1151
Fax: +65 6295 6683
Address: 72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941