ISO/TS 14067:2013 Green House Gases - Carbon Foot Print of Products
A carbon footprint is defined as total set of greenhouse gas emissions caused by an [individual, event, organisation, product] expressed as carbon dioxide equivalent.
Benefits of implementing ISO/TS 14067:2013
- Identifying carbon and energy reduction opportunities (costs)
- Communicating your green intentions with interested parties (shareholders, customers and staff).
- Demonstration of environmental stewardship
How can Avanta assist?
- Calculation of carbon footprint
- Identification of various ways to reduce carbon footprint
Tel: +65 6417 1151
Fax: +65 6295 6683
Address: 72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941