ISO 14064:2006 Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions and reporting
Avanta Global has been committed to provide independent verification service to businesses and government on their Greenhouse Gas emissions inventory to help them achieve ISO 14064 certification.
What is ISO 14064?
It is an independent, voluntary Greenhouse Gas project accounting standard, and is deliberately policy neutral. ISO 14064 is an offset protocol.
Why you need this?
The ISO 14064 standard consists of three parts.
- The first part (14064-1) specifies requirements for designing and developing organization or entity-level GHG inventories.
- The second part (14064-2) details requirements for quantifying, monitoring and reporting emission reductions and removal enhancements from GHG projects.
- The third part (14064-3) provides requirements and guidance for the conducting of GHG information validation and verification.
How does this help organization?
· Identification and management of risks and opportunities;
· Participation in voluntary or mandatory GHG registry or reporting scheme;
· Participation in GHG markets for trading;
· Regulatory/government reporting.
Avanta is one of the leading consultancy providers in Singapore. Our consultants have more than 20 years in the field of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health. We have helped and a lot of SME’s achieve the certification. We at Avanta make it our priority to enable our clients to focus on their real business while we take care of their intensive business processes behind the scenes.
Email address: email@example.com
Tel: +65 6295 2112
Fax: +65 6295 6683
Address: 72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941