Ensure that a rigorous health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against
possible occupational risks and reduces the likelihood of accidents in the workplace.
By planning ahead an organisation can also identify health and safety risks and conform to health and safety legislation.
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
- Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Minimisation of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing or eliminating workplace hazards
- Improves the incident investigation process
How can Avanta assist?
- Reviewing existing sets of management system's documents
- Integrated more than one existing management systems into one
- Integrated new management system into existing management system
- Assist in updating the existing documents
*ICV & CDG grant available*
Tel: +65 6417 1151
Fax: +65 6295 6683
Address: 72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941