ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (SPRING ICV funded)
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management System that is designed to help organizations manage environmental issues such as pollution, resource conservation and waste management. It provides requirements to help your organisation identify environmental aspect of your activities, products and services and to comply with applicable legal requirements.
In short, ISO 14001 allows an organization to pro-actively prevent / control / influence / improve its environmental aspects to eliminate / reduce / reuse / recycle continually – hence protecting public health & safety and preserving the ecology.
Why you need the EMS?
· To satisfy BCA requirements for contractor up gradation from CW01CW02 to B1 and B2.
· To reduce environmental prosecution risks – with no violation to Environmental Acts / Regulations
· To gain or retain market share by being amongst the Green Partners – as winning edge against competitors!
· To project a clean and green corporate image among regulators, customers and public – an important marketing edge! – or to answer to customers’ and authorities' demands
· To reduce cost of wastage – by finding ways to save resources . . . hence reducing pollution & waste management problems – leading to profit improvement
· (for Public-Listed Companies) To attract more social comfort & share investors (– with the backing of a sound environmental management system, and 'green reporting' – a positive move to please investors)
· For sustainable development of an organization and its profit.
How do this MS help the organisation?
· Reduce pollution to the environment
· Conserve resources
· Savings for Company
· Compliance to applicable legal requirements
· Positive branding/image for Company
Avanta is one of the leading consultancy providers in Singapore. Our consultants have more than 20 years in the field of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health. We have helped and a lot of SME’s achieve the certification. We at Avanta make it our priority to enable our clients to focus on their real business while we take care of their intensive business processes behind the scenes.
Funding Available for SMEs
SPRING ICV Voucher is a financial assistance programme aimed at helping the SMEs. The SMEs can claim a voucher worth of S$ 5000 under the productivity framework. This amount will consultancy, manpower, training, certification, upgrading productivity and developing business capabilities for process improvement, product development and market access.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +65 6417 1151
Fax: +65 6295 6683
Address: 72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941