Safety coordinator course (Level B) – WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) is specially designed for supervisory personnel tasked with assigned coordination and supervisory role in WSH responsibilities. Those with basic WSH experience, knowledge and skills may also apply for this safety coordinator course. This course is a recognized qualification for registration as a WSH Coordinator under the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) act.
196 hours (Approximately 25 days)
S$2214.90/- per participant (GST Incl.)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0027555-MF
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2015500670 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Course Medium: English
Participants will receive a full certificate (Advanced Certificate in WSH) and a transcript after completion of all modules of the safety training.
1. Measure, Monitor and Report WSH Performance (WP-CA-302C-2)
2. Coordinate Implementation of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans (WP-IC-302C-2)
3. Promote WSH Culture Development (WP-IC-303C-2)
4. Investigate and Report WSH Incidents (WP-CA-301C-2)
5. Coordinate WSH Management System with Legal Compliance (WP-IC-304C-1)
6. Administer WSH Policy (WP-PR-301C-2)
7. Identify WSH Hazards and Implement Control Measures (WP-PR-308C-1)
8. Facilitate Effective Communication and Engagement at the Workplace (ES-IP-301G-1)
9. Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Supervisory Level (ES-ACE-302G-1) (Group 1)
10. Supervise workplace safety and health in Process Plant (PI-PRO-328E-1) (Group-2) **
**Participants shall be exempted from doing this module if they have completed the following courses: BCSS (SCWWSH), OPISC (SWSHPP), BISH, SSSC and BCSS-Tunnelling (STWWSH).
WSH Coordinators / WSH Supervisors / WSH Representatives
This safety course that comes with the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health qualification is designed for individuals who keen to join the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) profession as a WSH Coordinator.
This course is a recognized qualification for registration as a WSH Coordinator under the Workplace Safety and Health Act.
Legal Requirements for WSH Coordinator:
Under the WSH (Construction) Regulations, a WSH Coordinator must be appointed for any construction project up to $10 million in the contract sum. WSH Coordinators are personnel who assist the occupier to identify any unsafe condition in the workplace; recommend and implement measures to remedy unsafe conditions.
Download PDF of the schedule below:
Click here for other WSQ Courses
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn