At Avanta, the well-being of our staff, trainers, learners, and members of the public is our utmost concern.
We are prepared!
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community and reduce the risk of exposure to our staff, trainees and visitors, we have planned thoroughly and implemented effective Safe Management Measures at Avanta Global in line with requirements of the tripartite partners – the MOM, NTUC, and the SNEF and other ministries.
We are committed!
- We are committed to reducing COVID-19 outbreak Risks
- We will provide adequate infrastructure & resources to ensure the safety of our staff
- We will provide training, skills enhancements, and supervise everyone working in our company to ensure they have a proper understanding & appreciation of safe management measures implemented at the workplace and follow them diligently
- We will involve employees in workplace safety and health issues including COVID-19 threat risk assessments and solicit their recommendations for the remedy of non-compliance, risk mitigation
- We will be committed to reduce physical interaction and ensure safe distancing, support contact tracing requirements, usage of Personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow protocol to manage potential cases
- We will make every worker, subcontractor & visitor aware of his responsibility to observe safety rules
- We will take every effort to comply with relevant COVID-19 related legal and other requirements
- Continue to strive towards the continual improvement of Safe Management Measures at the workplace
- We will communicate our COVID-19 Policy to all relevant stakeholders
We care for all!
At Avanta, the well-being of our staff, trainers, trainees, and members of the public is our utmost concern. Our Safe Management Measures System is designed with utmost care to control COVID-19 infection spread.
Measures are taken across all our locations, such as, but not limited to:
- Trained staff to ensure Safe Management Measures are implemented
- SafeEntry Visitor Management System to be followed by all, including Trainees and Visitors
- TraceTogether App to be downloaded and activated to support government efforts towards contact tracing.
- Classrooms are cleaned with disinfectants daily
- Proper masks to be worn by all. A spare mask will be provided to participants, if necessary
- Enforcement of Safe distancing, safe queue management, and crowd management systems in place at all times
- Health and Travel declaration are mandatory for all employees, trainees, and visitors
- Body temperature will be taken twice a day for all, including trainees and visitors
- Systems in place to manage unwell staff, trainees, and visitors. Restriction of entry to those unwell
- Safe Management Measures to carefully manage in the unlikely case of Suspected or Confirmed Case
- We highly recommend all our participants get fully vaccinated
Your contribution to our Safe Management Measures is significant to help us as a community to take preventive measures to protect you and everyone.
• For Health & Travel Declaration Form for Learners, Avanta Staff and Trainers, please contact us
We recognise that these precautionary measures may result in some inconvenience. However, they are being put in place to protect you and your loved ones. If you have a fever, cough, muscle pain, joint pain, headaches, sore throat, running nose, shortness of breath, change in smell, change in taste, diarrhea, or are recovering from any illness, you should consult a doctor near you and follow their instructions. Please refer to the gov.sg’s infographics below on how to correctly wear a mask. Stay updated on the latest situation on the Ministry of Health website.
Our Safe Management Measure Arrangements