This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
– Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for entire course
– Written Assessment: 80% to pass BCLS+AED MCQ
– Practical Assessment (3 attempts): Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)
Course Medium: English
The Basic Cardiac Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation (BCLS+AED) Provider course equips participants with the knowledge and skills for basic cardiac life support according to the guidelines provided by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) Singapore.
Upon successful completion of this course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
• Understand the concept of Chain of Survival
• Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) effectively for adult and infant casualties
• Relief foreign body airway obstruction in a conscious and unconscious adult and infant casualties
• Operate AED
1. Introduction (The Chain of Survival)
2. Guidelines for Proper Chest Compression
3. Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (Adult, Child and Infant)
4. Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (Adult, Child and Infant)
5. Safety in CPR Training
6. Application of Automated External Defibrillator
Who should attend
- Medical/Nursing/Paramedical/Healthcare Providers
- Non-Healthcare Providers who are identified to be BCLS+AED providers
- Members of the public
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Refresher Course is also available.