S$80.00/- (GST inclusive)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
– Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for entire course
– Written Assessment: 80% to pass BCLS MCQ
– Practical Assessment (3 attempts): Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)
Course Medium: English
The Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Course equips participants with the knowledge and skills for basic cardiac life support according to the guidelines provided by the National Resuscitation Council (NRC), Singapore.
The course is for individuals holding current and valid BCLS course certificate which is near to expiry and wishes to renew this certification.
Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
- Understand the concept of Chain of Survival
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) effectively for adult and infant casualties
- Relief foreign body airway obstruction in a conscious and unconscious adult and infant casualties
- Introduction (The Chain of Survival)
- Guidelines for Proper Chest Compression
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (Adult, Child and Infant)
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (Adult, Child and Infant)
- Safety in CPR Training
Who should attend
The course is for individuals holding current and valid BCLS course certificate which is near to expiry and wishes to renew this certification:
- Medical/Nursing/Paramedical/Healthcare Providers
- Non-Healthcare Providers who are identified to be BCLS providers
- Members of the public