18.5 hours (incl. 3 assessment hours)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Course code: CRS-Q-0031842-ES
Blended Learning Duration: 14 hours of classroom learning (exclusive of 3 hours of assessment) and 1.5 hours of e-learning.
Learners will have up to 3 days before classroom session to complete their e-learning lesson; failure of which, they will be refused admittance to the classroom-learning lessons.
Promote effective communication within the team and use appropriate communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills to build rapport and relationship with colleagues, stakeholders and customers, as well as resolve conflicts through negotiation while taking diversity issues into consideration.
- Communicate organisational communication policies and procedures to staff and monitor their compliance
- Maintain channels of communication to update staff on latest and relevant work-related information according to organisational communication policies and procedures
- Promote effective communication among staff taking into account diversity Issues
- Use appropriate communication techniques and tools to suit different communication styles of people in formal and informal settings
- Assess conflict situation and develop appropriate conflict resolution strategies
- Resolve conflict using appropriate conflict resolution strategies, approaches and techniques