23.25 hours (Incl. 3 assessment hours)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course Code: CRS-Q-0031345-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2017501281 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Blended Learning Duration: 23.25 hours classroom learning (exclusive of 3 hours of assessment) and 1 hour of e-learning.
Learners will have up to 3 days before classroom session to complete their e-learning lesson; failure of which, they will be refused admittance to the classroom-learning lessons.
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to identify WSH hazards, unsafe work conditions/practices, and recommend reasonable practical control measures at the workplace for a number of key industries including construction, manufacturing, marine, petrochemical and services.
• Identify WSH hazards including unsafe work conditions and practices at the workplace
• Evaluate the risk level of the hazards identified
• Recommend and implement WSH control measures in accordance to the organisational Risk Management Plan
• Monitor and review the effectiveness of the implemented control Measures
• Identify gaps in the existing control measures and report to management for appropriate corrective actions and preventive actions